Swing Arm Slab Saws
You easily adjust the cutting speed by setting a needle valve
that controls the flow of fluid from a hydraulic cylinder that
supports the arm.
The arm is raised for the next cut by an electric pump that forces
the hydraulic fluid back into the cylinder.
Apart from this smooth, simple feed system that doesnt need
the usual sliding (or rolling) carriage, this type of saw has the
advantage of using only one-half to two-thirds as much floor
space, as they are shorter in the front to rear dimension.
Here are some advantages that you get only in
Diamond Pacifics new swing arm saws:
- Electric pump to raise the arm rather than a hand pump.
- Single belt drive sealed inside the swing arm,
- Table cross feed uses miter gears so handle can be mounted
in front to save your knuckles.
- Table lifts out of saw tank leaving nothing in your way
when cleaning the tank.
- Your rock is clamped to a table having a generous amount
of travel in both front to rear and left to right directions.
- Adjustable lamp puts light where you need it.
- Saw tank sits on a cabinet type stand that houses the 15
gal. coolant recirculating system. Tank and cabinet are
heavy gauge steel plate with a durable powder coat finish
In a swing arm type of saw, the blade
is mounted on a heavy swinging arm
and moves vertically under gravity
down through the rock. The rock
remains stationary while a cut is
NOTICE: Blade Not Included in Saw Price. Choice of blade depends
on your application. Please email for more information.